Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reality Check

Just got back from checking the house out and had maybe my second "Holy Sh*t this looks like a house" moment!(the first one was during framing when the roof was put on) I mean I know it's looked like a house for sometime now but today I walked in and I can literally see every piece coming together. I actually started to get teary-eyed. The bedrooms look like bedrooms. They are all painted and look like they are practically ready to move into (aside from the missing flooring, light fixtures and outlet covers). The laminate flooring is almost completely installed and the counter tops arrived. Every time I go over there I thank God for what we have been given and that we have this amazing opportunity to build "Our" house and its truly amazing!!There is still a long list of small things to do but tomorrow is the first day of July and do you know what that mean....the COUNTDOWN BEGINS!! Only a few more weeks until we get to make our house our home!! YEAH!
On that note, here are a few a few things that are going on at the house this week...

Blue/gray bath

Contrast of accent wall b/w other color in master bdrm

Can't wait to be sit on the deck with a nice cold beer and enjoy the beautiful view!

No comments: