Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I attempted to take our own Valentine's photo shoot......it didn't go as well as in my head, but I guess that's what you get when you work with babies!

Madden was much more interested in eating the props than smiling and looking at the camera....or even in my general vicinity. And even though I got a great new camera for Christmas, its only a point and shoot so its not quite quick enough to get some of those shots with a kid that wont sit still for more than .05 seconds. At least we both still had fun and got some really cute ones.
MJ's treats for daycare.
At his in home daycare all the kids are 3 and under so it was hard to think up of baby/toddler appropriate treats. They had a great little party and he came him with a whole bucket of goodies...and a few only mommy and daddy to have :)

I could just smother him in kisses!! 

My favorite!!
I am already planning a sock monkey theme for his 1st birthday and found this hat at Old Navy on clearance for $2!

XOXOXO

No comments: