Monday, March 25, 2013

Craft time

I dusted my Cricut off over the weekend for a little craft project.


My friend Tera is due in August and I'm throwing her a baby shower. It's not going to be until June but I'm very excited and have so many ideas!! 

They find out this Friday the gender but her father-in-law doesn't want to know, he wants to be surprised (if possible) until the birth. He's done this will all his grandkids, although someone usually spills the beans somehow, not on purpose of course. I'm going to do whatever I can NOT to be THAT person. I plan on having the shower be gender neutral, particularly the shower invitation. No "Their Having a GIRL" or "It's  a BOY" here!  Lucky for me, Tera has thought about decorating the nursery in a yellow and grey color theme so I decided to use that as the color theme for the shower as well. I also plan to make it a children's book theme with the menu all related to children's book.

No comments: