I can't believe the last week in October brought us a few 70 degree weather days! Madden and I, along with the puppies, were able to enjoy some extra days outside enjoying our last weekend of the month. He played in leaves for the first time. MJ was definitely unsure about the huge pile I raked up and what to do, he gave me that "your crazy mom" look as I demonstrated jumping into the pile.
But he quickly loved the idea of throwing them as me a chasing me around.
Sunday we went to Boo at the Zoo, along with almost everyone else in the QCA as it was another gorgeous day. It was crazy busy but we had a blast.
Madden went as a little Golfer for Halloween this year. Oh how I love this outfit!!
Madden's favorite part of the zoo this year was once again the Loin! He was sleeping when we first got to the exhibit but woke up and actually started Roaring for the second year in a row!! All the kids loves it. He also loved the giraffes, the tortoise, monkeys, and the zebras. One particular zebra decided to put on a show for us and show off to everyone, it was great.
On our way out of the zoo we came across Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Kids were going up and getting their pictures taken, I really didn't think Madden would want to, I thought he would be a little scared of them but boy was I wrong.
He was so excited!!
He ran right up to them (granted they were inflatable) with the biggest smile on his face and cheering! I told him to turn around and back up next to Mickey for a picture and he sat right down and kept trying to inch back closer and closer.
Dave's parents invited us to Trunk or Treat at their church Wednesday night, which is just a block away from my work. Madden's buddy Violet wanted to go too for her first time out for Halloween so we all went together.
Violet went as a little Rhino.
Trunk or Treat even had games inside the gym before going outside for the treats. My little golfer actually got to golf, he whacked a couple balls halfway across the gym...and was so excited about it! We decorated treat bags and saw a puppet show. They had pumpkin bowling and a no-hands doughnut eating game which MJ majorly cheated on.
Once we got home he poured out his Halloween bucket to check out his loot.
Davenport had their Trick or Treat on Thursday night so Madden and I headed over to Jordan and Steph's house to go out with all the kids. They have an awesome neighborhood for it!
The cutest kids on the block!!
Golfer, Princess Ana, Queen Elsa, Chili Pepper, Olaf, and a Ninja
![]() |
| First stop, Grandma! |
Halloween night we were suppose to go over to the Jones to trick or treat in Bettendorf with them and the Vincent's but along with treats at daycare pink eye was also given out. He woke up Friday morning with his eye completely swollen shut so we opted to keep him home away from the other kiddos :( On the bright side Madden and I watched movies and cuddled all day long so it was still a win for us.
Hope everyone had a Safe, Healthy and Happy Halloween!











1 comment:
ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment