Maternity clothes: Majority
of all maternity
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Some nights are
better than others. A good night’s sleep these days are only getting up to
pee 3 times a night, a bad night would be waking up multiple times for 2+ hours
at a time unable to get comfortable no matter which way I lay in bed or with
how many pillows I put where.
Weight: Up 5 lbs over the past 4 weeks, 20 lbs total
Exercise: Trying to keep up the 10K+ steps
a day 6 out of 7 days of the week. This past weekend I didn’t even attempt it
get close, I was too tired, too sore, too uncomfortable and just wanted to be
as lazy as possible with a 3 year old around. Thankfully for my Fitbit friends
who keep inviting me to weekly Workweek Hustle Challenges, even though I
unwillingly accept them every weeks, they are making me stay active and accountable for my steps.
Baby Update: Heart
rate was 160 bpm at this last weeks appointment. Baby girl was so active the
midwife had a hard time getting a HR. She sits much lower than MJ did. At her 20 week ultrasound her feet were literally on top of my cervix, the next week at my follow up u/s she had turned head down and her head was in my cervix. I don't know which way she is currently but for the past 2 weeks it feels like she is going to fall out, she just puts so much pressure on my lady parts!
Best Moment(s) this (4) Weeks: Baby reached viability! Celebrating Madden’s 3rd birthday along with Dave’s, Papa Dexter, Grandma Karen, and Emery’s 1st birthdays. Finished the majority of our big landscaping projects (just waiting on the landscaping company to come back to finish the backyard but that is a another story). Starting on MJ's big boy room.
Miss Anything: Moving around comfortably. I already feel huge and the belly almost always feels like it is in the way. I am well aware I have a ways to go still and will continue to get better and feel much bigger. Sitting just an hour or two at my desk at work is getting to be too much. I have to get up much more frequently to walk and stretch my back.
Movement: Madden
has officially felt his baby sister, he’s gotten kicked a few times. She is
still very active and her movements feel so much stronger than what I remember
with MJ, they literally make me gasp or make some type of noise from their
strength.
Food cravings: Still not having any crazy strong craving for anything particular
however the closest thing is still Tropical Sno or Whitey's grape slushy's.
Anything making you queasy or sick: None
Gender: It's A GIRL!
Big Brother: Madden is definitely starting to get the whole
“there’s going to be a little sister in my life” thing. Although he might not
totally get it yet or at all before she arrives, he is showing signs and saying
things about her that tells us he’s getting it. The other morning out of the
blue he told me that baby sister will be getting his room, will sleep in the crib
and that he will be in his baseball room. He climbed up on the couch wanting to
cuddle with his snack, then laid his head on my bump and said baby is a pillow.
He then continued to use the baby bump as a table for his snack :)
Labor Signs: Braxton Hick contractions started a few weeks ago. I have infrequent contractions multiple times a day, usually there are just a couple here and there.
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks. Leg cramps have started. Downstairs lady parts are hurting all the time! Still feeling large and I know that will just continue to get worse. Although I am sure I am not that big yet, this belly feels like it’s stretching out so much. Some days I feel great and some days I am completely exhausted with feeling achy and sore all over, especially my hips.
Belly Button in or out: In, although its getting stretched out.
Wedding rings on or off? On but I do take it off when I workout or take walks since my fingers tend to swell with the heat.
Mood: Overall great, though there are many times I've notice I don't have nearly as much patience as I use to/normally do. Especially when it comes to the dogs for some reason, they are driving me nuts!!
Looking forward to: Finishing MJ's big boy room and getting him all moved into it. Then hopefully starting on baby girls room. Family reunion. MJ's BFF Violets 2nd birthday party. Bi-weekly baby appointments starting this month! And continuing to watch MJ bond with his little sis on the
inside.





No comments:
Post a Comment