Sunday, November 27, 2016

Giving Thanks

My favorite time of year is upon us!!
I absolutely love getting together with family to eat a special meal, talk, and just enjoy each others company. 

We started Thanksgiving Day by sitting in front f the fireplace watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Then we headed over to Dave's parents house in the early afternoon for dinner with my parents and Uncle Mike. 


Learning some new music skills


Love my cheese and sausage Turkey tray I found off Pinterest, I thought it sure made cheese and crackers seem a bit more festive! :)



The day after Thanksgiving I had work off so the kids and I went over to Jordan and Steph's early to watch the Iowa football game. Once Dave got off work and came over we continued our Thanksgiving celebration with more food and lots of cousin play time. 


These kids were wiped out from all the fun!

No comments: