Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Baby Train

Round two has began and we're back on the baby train! Woot woot! Actually we jumped back on last month, it was our first month trying again and unfortunately it was not a success. Oh how I'm beginning to despise you AF. So we will begin again this next month. My husband has been very ready and asking more questions this time around about when I'll be ovulating and keeping track of things. I told him when then next time we can start trying again and he says to me "I'm all over it!". However, now we have entered baseball season, in which I refer to myself (and he other coachs wives) as a "baseball widow". Since my husband is a baseball coach, May through the end of July is nothing but baseball, baseball, BASEBALL! Away games, traveling, light nights out at the field during the week and on weekends. Just one more thing to complicate things and give us another obstacle..... this should make real things interesting!

No comments: