Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heaven

Daydreaming...
Watching the clouds in the sky...I love it!
Over this past weekend I headed up North to Minnesota with my parents to visit my brother, sister & nephew. I hadn't been up to visit since November I think, so it was a much over-do trip. My parents were all too eager to get there Friday, as I found up on the way up we're expecting up until later in the evening. My dad lives by the saying "if your on time your late", so it is no surprise that he ignored my brothers wishes and we were going to be arriving an hour and a half early! So I came up with a detour and made them stop at Cabela's (an outdoor/sporting good store) and the Russell Stover chocolate store. Luckily we spent the entire hour and a half between the stores and made it right on time with dinner in hand, Papa Murphy's. Saturday the girls got to take Carter to the mall and do some shopping. I must say my nephew is the best little shopping partner you could ever ask for. Never heard a peep from him, now how many men can you say will let you shop all day without saying anything and still be happy? I think he's going to be a little shopaholic :)

Carter is now 8 months and growing so fast. At Easter he was able to sit up but we had to put a pillow behind him, now there is no need for a pillow. He is rolling and army crawling all over the place and it's the cutest little thing! I'm sure by next month when I see him again he'll really be crawling all over the place. Ohh I miss him already!!!

No comments: