Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 25 Workout Update

Week 3 of the Weight-Loss Challenge Completed! Weight in was today and I am down 5lbs from starting. I have already felt so much more energy this past week then the entire month! Oh what a different exercise can make!! I started lifting weights this past week, I'm starting off slow as I really don't want to get myself too sore as I have done in the past. So I'm not doing very many reps or sets, I'll be working my way up though. I decided to add in detail my lifting routine as well.
  • Monday - Elliptical 40 minutes, 3.26 miles
  • Tuesday - Off
  • Wednesday - Elliptical 31 minutes, 2.50 miles; Abs, Russian twists and sit-ups on decline bench with medicine ball (6lbs) 3 sets of 12, Obliques w/ 20 lbs 2 sets of 20; Upper Body Weights: Bicep Curls 10 lbs weight 2 sets of 10, Bench Press 10 lbs 2 sets of 10 Chest Fly 10lbs 2 sets of 10, Single-Arm Overhead Tricep Extensions 7.5 lbs 2 sets of 8, Tricep Dips 2 sets of 10
  • Thursday - Treadmill 30 minutes (15 running/15 walking); Abs, Russian Twists and Sit-ups on decline bench with medicine ball(6lbs) 3 sets of 12, Back Extensions 3 sets of 10; Lower Body Weight: Lunges w/12 lbs weight 2 sets of 8, Squats w/12 lbs 2 sets of 10, Leg Extension 30 lbs 2 sets of 8, Glute Press 20lbs 2 sets of 8; 20 minute walk with dogs
  • Friday - Bicycle interval training 35 minutes, 7.80 miles; Abd, Russian Twists and Sit-ips on decline bench w/medicine wall (6lbs) 3 sets of 15; 15 minutes walk on break at work
  • Saturday - Off
  • Sunday - 20 minute walk with dogs

No comments: