Last week was a pretty good week for working out and keeping up on some physical activity. I knew with the holiday weekend coming up I would have to do a little extra to keep those extra L-B's to creep back on and I think it worked. Saturday morning I even broke the bicycle out and rode it down to the bike path for long ride. I went much further than planned...11.6 miles altogether! And yes, I was exhausted! So exhausted that Saturday night I passed out by 9:00pm!! At least it was a great workout :)
- Monday - Elliptical 37 minutes, 3.01 miles; Abs - Russian twists and sit-ups on decline bench w/medicine ball 3 sets of 15 each
- Tuesday - Bicycle 35 minutes, 7.13 miles; Abs, Russian twists and sit-ups on decline bench with medicine ball 3 sets of 20 each, Obliques w/ 20 lbs 2 sets of 20; Upper Body Weights: Bicep Curls 10 lbs weight 2 sets of 10, Bench Press 10 lbs 2 sets of 10 Chest Fly 10lbs 2 sets of 10, Single-Arm Overhead Tricep Extensions 7.5 lbs 2 sets of 10, Tricep Dips 2 sets of 10
- Wednesday -Elliptical 30 minutes, 2.45 miles; Abs, Russian Twists and Sit-ups on decline bench w/medicine ball(6lbs) 3 sets of 20 each, Obliques w/20lbs 2 sets of 20, Back Extensions 3 sets of 10; Lower Body Weight: Lunges w/7.5 lbs weights 2 sets of 10, Squats w/7.5lbs 2 sets of 10, Plie Squats 15lbs 2 sets of 10, Leg Extension 40 lbs 2 sets of 10, Glute Press 30lbs 2 sets of 10
- Thursday - OFF (from the gym at least) 30 minute walk @ work for our Department's "Lift Your Spirit's" event
- Friday - Elliptical 30 minutes, 2.40 miles
- Saturday - Bike ride on the Bike Path, round trip 11.6 miles!!!
- Sunday - OFF Happy 4th of July
No comments:
Post a Comment