Friday, July 9, 2010

Sunday Project

I've been wanting to do something with our entryway ever since we moved in and finally got around to it. I ordered this console table at jcpenny.com on clearance with free delivery!! It had a ton of great reviews, so I felt good about purchasing it on-line with never seeing it in person. I ordered it on Tuesday night (late) and it arrived Friday afternoon...how's that for some fast delivery! This was the easiest piece of furniture to put together and I love it! It literally took 5 minutes (it took longer to get all the packaging off than to put it together). We've has the mirror since we got married, TWO years, and I finally got around to hanging it up. The "Dexter" sign was hung in the living room and I redid that wall as well. Plus I hung up everything ALL BY MYSELF!! And the best part is it's all level! haha! Our entryway finally looks complete and I could not be happier.

1 comment:

Kimberly @ Seriously Daisies said...

Your entryway looks great!!! Kinda jealous, as mine is still a work in progress. I really like the Dexter sign too. :)