Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Slim Fit

I have to share my excitement this morning. As I'm standing in my closet trying to decide what to wear, what to wear, what to wear today.... I eyed a pair of work pants that I had "outgrown" or to be more blunt, I'm too fat for. I knew when I started my new job (in February) I tried them on to see if they fit and that was a big failure so I knew I had a ways to go until they did fit. So this morning as I was debating my daily wardrobe, I thought I would humor myself to see how much further I had to go. I mean I couldn't even get these things close to buttoning up let alone zip up just a few months ago! So I figured they would be snug but I'd be closer to getting them buttoned now since I've been working out again and in the weight-loss challenge at work... maybe I could get them on but would just be way to uncomfortable to sit in, fingers-crossed. So I slipped them on......and "Holy Crap they Fit!" I believe is exactly what I said. That's right they fit perfectly, I can zip them up all the way, I can button them, AND sit in them (as I am right now) without being uncomfortable!! Now that's motivation to keep me going!

No comments: