Monday, July 19, 2010

Week 28 Workout Update

Here we are at the end of Week 6 for the weight-loss challenge at work. I have listed my results as of now and my overall loss from when I started working out back in November. Oh has time flown by, but things are going well. I am happy with the results I am getting so far, of course I would like it to be faster but we're doing the healthy way and the right way!! So the weight is coming off and staying off! This week was really tough with Dave's birthday, all the food, drinks and sweets...yummm...guess I will just need to work a little harder this week.
  • Monday - Off
  • Tuesday - Elliptical 30 minutes; Abs- Russian twists and sit-ups on decline bench w/4lb medicine ball 3 sets 25, Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 25, Obliques 20lbs 3 sets of 20; Upper Body Weights- Bench Press 10lbs 2 set of 12, Tricep Dips 2 sets of 12, Tricep Extensions, Bicep Curls 10lbs 2 sets of 12,
  • Wednesday - Bicycle, interval training 35 minutes, 6.45 miles; Abs- Russian Twists and Sit-ups on decline bench w/medicine ball(6lbs) 3 sets of 20 each, Obliques 20lbs 3 sets of 20, Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 20; Lower Body Weight: Lunges 10lbs weights 2 sets of 12, Squats 10lbs 2 sets of 12, Plie Squats 25lbs 2 sets of 12; Stretching
  • Thursday - Elliptical 35 minutes, 3.0 miles; Abs- Russian twists and sit-ups on decline bench w/4lb medicine ball 3 sets 25, Reverse Crunches 3 sets of 25, Obliques 20lbs 3 sets of 20; Upper Body Weights- Bench Press 10lbs 2 set of 12, Tricep Dips 2 sets of 12, Tricep Extensions, Bicep Curls 10lbs 2 sets of 12; Stretching
  • Friday - Elliptical 35 minutes, 3.0 miles
  • Saturday - OFF
  • Sunday - OFF

Week 6 Mark for Weight-Loss Challenge= -7 lbs

Overall Weight Loss= -16 lbs!!

Happy Weight Loss!!!

No comments: