Still waiting on my progesterone test results for this week.
I went in on Tuesday to the lab, it literally only took 5 minutes to get in and out. My RE's office is awesome as calling me as soon as they receive anything from the lab.
I called Wednesday afternoon. Nothing.
I called Thursday afternoon. Nothing. The nurse was said she would call the lab.
This morning I called the lab myself. The tech told me they already fax over the results to Dr. F's office as soon as they are finished. I informed her the nurse looked through her stack of faxes yesterday and didn't have it. The tech said she would fax them again and tried to look up their fax log to see when and what time they had faxed them over, but for some reason she couldn't "open" the file. That may have been true but it seems like a likely excuse for someone who dropped the ball. Just say'in.
Unfortunately my RE's office closed at noon today, I never heard from them after I called the lab and I lost track of time at work so I didn't call them to check before they closed. It's not that big of deal because the progesterone test just shows how well you ovulated, it doesn't give any hints to if you are pregnant or not. I've ovulated strong on my own and have responded to Clomid as well, so I'm not too worried about the numbers.
UPDATE: Of course 2 hours after I write this and doc's office closes, I get a call from the nurse...Progestrone was a 29.8 this month.
4 comments:
29.8--Is that good?! What does that mean?
Love you!
They like to see it about 10, so yes! It just means I indeed ovulated good but can't tell you if your pregnant yet or not. So we wait some more :)
GREAT NUMBERS!!! Those are awesome!!
Yeaaa! That is great news!! Please please keep me informed dear on!
Post a Comment