Monday, August 13, 2012

Due Date

Happy Due Date Mr. Madden!


I think he definitely looks like his daddy here!

Today is the day you were to officially arrive. It's crazy to think you have already been here for 3 weeks! Of course in honor of celebrating your official due date you have decided to have your 3 week growth spurt right on schedule. Which means for the past day and a half you have wanted nothing else but mommies boobie, that's even over sleep! This definitely has not been easy on me but I know it will past...eventually.

We can tell your definitely getting bigger and growing everyday, sometimes I feel like I an see you growing right before my eyes! From my measurements you've grown at least another 1/2 inch in length in just the past week since your 2 week doctor visit and your head has grown almost 3cm! I know you continue to gain weight and fill out, your even beginning to wear 0-3 month clothes even though they are still a bit big on you.

I sit here thinking that if you would have waited to arrive on time labor and your birth would have been a totally different story than how it turned out! You would have been a much bigger and longer baby, with one hell of a head, ouch :) We're sure glad you decided to come early and wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

Jesica said...

Funny how things work out don't they?! Your due date was today, mine was tomorrow and both babies have been on the outside for a bit already =) You just can't plan these things sometimes!

Glad to hear he's growing and thriving.

MaryMargaret said...

He is beautiful! Things just have a way of working out, don't they?