Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rare Moments

It's 7:45am...I love these rare moments when I wake up on my own. Currently, I'm sitting on the couch in a somewhat dark house with the Christmas tree lit, the fireplace going, listening to Christmas music enjoying my morning coffee and FINALLY catching up on reading some blogs while everyone else is in bed beside one of the dogs whose curled up next to me.

I love these rare moments!

It won't last long....I already hear Little Man starting to stir in his rib over the monitor so it won't be long until I can listen to him babble for a bit before he starts crying and really wants up for the day.

Why is my baby still sleeping at 8:00am on a Sunday morning? I wouldn't call it sleeping in. If he sleeps good the latest I let him sleep on weekends is 7:00am so we stay on schedule but Little Man is currently going through a Wonder Week right now, which means my good little sleeper is not so good. Its started a week ago or so, he started fussing every time we changed his clothes, some days he wanted to eat more, he started becoming more clingy in the evenings, crying more, harder to put down, and the past few nights has become a horrible sleeper. Last night he went down easily at 7pm but them processed to wake up every hour till 12:30am, then up at 2:00, 3:30 and 4:30am....until now. He usually will settle down and fall right back to sleep if you just sneak in to put his pacifier in but every time he wakes up now it's total meltdown city. So that is why I'm letting him sleep in a bit longer than usually, I'm hoping to avoid a very cranky baby,

Here comes the babble! He's talking to himself and totally smiling at no one...even giggling at the air. Let's hope happy baby continues for the day and this Wonder Week doesn't last long however I'm looking forward to seeing what changes come from this one!

No comments: