Christmas is by far my favorite time of year!! I just love everything about the holiday's...putting up the Christmas tree, hanging the lights and all the decorations, listening to non-stop Christmas music, cool-crisp winter nights, sitting by the fireplace, baking cookies, shopping, wrapping presents, driving around looking at lights, snow, spending extra time with family, and just the entire atmosphere
So how else to get Madden ready for this first Christmas than by having his first Christmas photo shoot!!!! I've been waiting all week for this, mainly because I wanted to do it in the morning when he's the happiest so I made sure to do it first thing this morning. I wrapped up a box for him to sit in, he's my little present.
Dave's uncle got MJ Christmas pajamas that came with this little Santa hat, it's 6 months so of course the pj's fit perfect but the hat....it's a tad bit small LOL, I love it!
The small adult Santa hat definitely fits :)
He would have much rather ate the box than pose for pictures...
Eating the hat wasn't off limits either.
Santa Butt!
Fun with Lights!
Ohh I'm sure there will be more to come :)









No comments:
Post a Comment