Friday, October 11, 2013

September Goal Recap


I'm a little behind on this update but here goes....

I made it!!!

September's goal is complete and I'm going to call it as a SUCCESS!

Technically I did not make it all 30 days with my goal, I missed TWO days. Yes that says 31 workouts, there were two days I actually got in two workouts (usually was just a bonus taking the dogs for a quick walk).
BUT I make it 26 days straight with following and sticking to my goal of moving at least 1 mile a day. YAY me! That last weekend in September got the better of me!!


28 of 30 days....not too shabby!

I might not have gone all 30 days with 1 mile of activity but I went a total distance of 60 miles in a month AND burned over 7,000 calories. That's insane to me! To think I actually did that. I love being able to see it all add up.   

I feel pretty damn good about myself, literally, that amount of actual moving my @ss really has made my body feel good physically and mentally.


Onto a new goal!
For the month of October I am bustin my arse to Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30. 

No comments: