Happy Halloween from my Little Puppy!!!
Ruff Ruff
I asked Madden what he wanted me to carve out of his pumpkin, after his initial reaction of pointing at the pumpkin and calling it a ball he said doggie. So doggie it was, which was perfect since that what's he was for Halloween....he's learning to coordinate already ;)
Wednesday night was Trick-or-Treat. It was less than stellar weather, pouring rain the entire time.
MJ has been a moody/whiny butt the past week and was no different for the occasion.
He didn't want to keep his paws or socks or hat on. And even ended up throwing his hat in the raging river of water along side the curb when I went to get him out of the car once.
Because of the "awesome" weather and toddler attitude we cut Trick-or-Treat down to just visiting both grandparents houses and calling it a night. So we got to play a bit at each one's house and MJ got some great treats. Hopefully next year the weather will turn out a little better.
![]() |
| Puppies play pianos! |
Today at work we celebrated Halloween with a potluck and costumes. A group of us dressed up at Guess Who characters.
Can you Guess Who I am?
Can you Guess Who I am?
![]() |
| Hint: I have a mustache. I have furry eyebrows I have red hair. I look like a creep. I'm a male. |





No comments:
Post a Comment