Two big accomplishments this month, meeting my overall weight goal AND a non -scale victory of fitting into smaller clothes!!
We had MJ's 2 year pictures taken a few weeks ago and had a few family pictures taken along with them. I of course had to go shopping for a new outfit 1. Because every single pair of pants I own are too big and 2. Who doesn't want a new outfit for pictures?
That's a SMALL shirt found in the Juniors department and a size SIX pant found in the Misses department both at Kohl's. I don't ever remember being able to fit into a size 6 ever in my life so that was pretty exciting! It's a pretty damn good feeling when you're in the dressing room and have to get a smaller pair of pants you never though would be possible to bit into.
Top: Candie's, size small Kohl's
Pants: SimplyVera Vera Wang, size 6 Kohl's
Necklace: American Eagle


No comments:
Post a Comment