Friday, January 23, 2015

New Year, New Goals

Finally got around to finishing up my Goals for 2015. I really meant to get them up right around the actual New Year, but life gets in the way. 

I've realized that since becoming a Mommy these past two years I've really focused a lot on being just that. It's hard to leave your little one but this Mommy to some "me time" and to get reacquainted with her girlfriends that have been far too long neglected. I'm looking forward to rekindling my friendships and being Brenda again. 

I also want to focus more on my marriage this year. We both have such busy lives that it can be so easy to get a bit disconnected at times. I get mad or annoyed at things that are out of my control. I want to learn to communicate better as a partner and start dating my husband again. 

There's also a couple very important items we never got around to checking off the list last year that I want to make a priority to get taken care this year no matter what. 

Looking forward to seeing what 20015 has in store for us!

Goals for 2015

Personal
·         Read 6 books this year
·         Make time for friends  (girls night, play dates, etc)
·         Update baking blog
·         Host a girls night
·         Go wine tasting

Health 
·         Participate in at least 2 - 5K's and the Bix
·         Make my own homemade natural cleaning product
·         Continue to learn about Essential Oils
·         Avoid eating out for an entire month  
·         Do a Cleanse
  
Home/Family
·         Write a Will
·         Participate in the 52 Week Money Challenge
·         Backsplash in kitchen
·         Pay off Honda
·         Baby #2

Madden
·         Baptize!!
·         Enroll in swim lessons
·         Sign up for another class (music, tumbling, etc)
·         Complete 1st and 2nd year baby books
·         Take him to his first movie

Marriage 
·         Plan a Adults Only weekend away
·         Go on a date one a month
·         Work on Communicating better
·         Plan something special for Dave’s 35th birthday


No comments: