Saturday, February 13, 2016

Babe Comparison

I love comparing their pictures to remember what Madden looked like at Harper's age and to see what similarities and difference they have at each stage. Time for some baby overload!

Madden is on the Left and Harper is on the Right

The first picture is some fresh new baby, each at the hospital within their first 24 hours old (or less)
The bottom pictures are them each at around 2 weeks sleeping in the pack-n-play bassinet in our bedroom. Sleeping the exact same way.  

 Madden at 4 weeks and Harper at 2 weeks. 

 Gotta love that pouty lip!! haha They both started perfecting it by 2 months old. 

 If I remember right Madden was always a little unsure about baths but Harper seems to love them.

Here we are at 3 months old! 
Clearly MJ was unimpressed with our monthly photo shoots, HR is a little more cooperative. I can't believe how much more hair MJ had at this time compared to Harper. Her hair was so much darker and longer when she was a newborn, she has lost a lot of it. 

No comments: