Every time I think of school the past few weeks I have had this song in my head. Well it's that time again! I cannot believe the summer has gone by so fast. My first day back to school was yesterday. It was absolutely great to take last semester off and makes it even harder to get back to thinking about studying. I am 3/4 of the way through my Master's program, yet the hardest classes are to come this year. This semester I have a very intense Research class which I am already freaking out about and it's only been 1 day!!!! I feel the stress coming on!! The one good things is that I really do like my professor. He's awesome, brilliant and easy to work with if I have any problems (I think). So that is some comfort. Wish me luck for the semester!!
No comments:
Post a Comment