Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Reasons to Love September

My brother brought to my attention that I forgot a major event/holiday in September that I somehow seemed to forgot....his birthday!! So Jordan, I would like to make a formal public apologize to you, how I could ever leave that out, I don't know. In my defensive, my previous blog about why I love September was devoted to tailgating, although there are several other reasons why I love this particular month this year and I will add them to my list (in no particular order).
  • My brother Jordan's 30th birthday! (please see tomorrows blog which will be devoted to you)
  • Becoming an Aunt for the first time....any day now
  • My father's 60th birthday
  • Dave's trip to Boston and having an entire house to myself for 5 days
  • Our first big bash at the new house
  • Kelsey's birthday
  • Jackie and Matt's wedding
  • Autumn begins Sept 22nd
  • Yom Kippur - can't leave anything out here or I might get yelled at again :) hehe

Now I hope I did not leave any special dates, occasions, or events out!

No comments: