- Autumn had Arrived! -
This is my second favorite season, Spring of course being my first. So in honor of the changing season, I thought I'd do a little craft project and spruce up the front porch with some seasonal decor! I also added a few Fall touched around the house, which I have also included pictures of. I found everything at Michael's Crafts, except for the scarecrow which I alread

y had. They were having a big sale and who doesn't love a sale?!?! They of course had a ton of scrapbook books, paper, ribbon, and stickers on sale which I just had to have. Everything I bought was on sale, every little bit helps right! Now in my down time from doing school work I can start my next scrapbook. I'm very excited to get this third one underway but I have a few months until this one needs to be done which is great because I have enough on my plate with school right now!

Another reason to love Autumn, two words - Pumpkin Shakes!! I was driving home yesterday from work and Culver's had flashing in lights up on their screen these sweet little words. I had totally forgot all about them. Last season they became my obsession! I had never thought they would be so delicious. If you have never had a Pumpkin Shake or Malt and you like pumpkin pie, I would advise you to try one. I happen to love the ones from Whitey's Ice Cream here in the Quad Cities but I am sure they are good at other ice cream places just the same.
Little Miss Waveland watching mommy's craft corner
No comments:
Post a Comment