Earlier this week I posted about the arrival of baby Ellie. So as soon as I heard it was a girl I got to doing some on-line shopping for this sweet baby angel. I've been waiting for one of our friends to have or announce they're having a girl because I've recently fallen in love with baby leg warmers! I like to call them baby legs! They are the cutest thing ever!! So I found this website The Children's Place that had a good deal. They don't have that large of selection but do have some good prices on some cute clothes. Target has leg warmers for $10, I found prices range from $7-12 a pair and some even higher than that. They do come in all different colors and patterns. But I found these ones pictured below at the website I just mentioned for $5 each. So I bought 2 pairs in grey and 2 pairs in hot pink, plus there solid colors so they go with more outfits!
I ordered them on Tuesday, shipping was suppose to be 7-10 days and they arrived Friday! Now that's some fast shipping! When opening the package I accidentally cut open the plastic around one of the bags of the grey warmers, so curious as I am I pulled them out to look at them and I LOVE THEM! It makes me really want to keep the second pair of colors I bought but of course we are not currently pregnant nor certain if we will have a girl in the future. But now I get to go shopping for an outfit to go with the the baby legs! Who doesn't love baby clothes shopping!?!
I ordered them on Tuesday, shipping was suppose to be 7-10 days and they arrived Friday! Now that's some fast shipping! When opening the package I accidentally cut open the plastic around one of the bags of the grey warmers, so curious as I am I pulled them out to look at them and I LOVE THEM! It makes me really want to keep the second pair of colors I bought but of course we are not currently pregnant nor certain if we will have a girl in the future. But now I get to go shopping for an outfit to go with the the baby legs! Who doesn't love baby clothes shopping!?! I mean seriously how cute is this look!!
1 comment:
Love those baby leg warmers! They have them for boys but no way would your brother ever let me use them. If we ever have a girl it is going to be trouble because the clothes are adorable! Miss you!
Post a Comment