Earlier I mentioned how I got the baby legs in the mail on Friday, so of course I had to go shopping for an outfit to match. We actually had two babies and a wedding to shop for so we went to Target and found these cute baby things!

12 month dress for baby Ellie

The cutest outfits! Again, I am so in love with these things. I want a baby girl for these :) These are 6 month
onesies with the leg warmers for baby Ellie
OHHH SO CUTE!

For baby girl
Tunning who is due in November we got a couple items of their registry. Of course
Maddux was checking them out like crazy...

Yup he sniffed each item like crazy, every inch of them it was so funny. I'd move them and he would follow to sniff them more.

1st year "Baby" blanket, burp clothes and cute little
onesies
No comments:
Post a Comment