This past weekend we went to Des Moines for my cousins wedding on Saturday. We drove up early in the morning to meet my college roommate Lindsay and her husband at a bar to watch the Iowa game. It was a great weekend because not only did I get to see Linds, I got to see lots of family and my brother and sister with Carter! He's a little dancing machine!! Okay, so he's not walking yet but he's sure a little booty shaker, it's so cute. I hope to post pictures sometime soon. I even got a video of him crawling around on the floor, pulling himself up and shaking it while holding onto a wall.
Last night I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party. One of my co-workers just started selling it and I some how got talked into having a party, not really sure how that happened. But it was fun and most of all I got to bake for it! Which brings me to my new and official baking blog!!! Dave picked out the name for me! Gotta give credit where credit is do. http://mybunsaredonebaking.blogspot.com/ Yep, that's right it's called My Buns Are Done :) I wanted to get some recipes posted up on it before I unveiled it and actually started to get kind of carried away with all the great food I've recently made. I will no longer post recipes on this blog but if I will mostly still mention what I have recently made. So go visit it, try some recipes, request recipes, and YES I'll bake for you if you ask :)
No comments:
Post a Comment