...we're normal!
Earlier this week we finally got all the results back from our initial fertility tests, after having to call my doctors office 4 times!! I spoke to the nurse who informed me all my hormone levels came back normal, the only thing of concern what that my blood sugar levels where high so now I have to get my blood drawn again, and do the whole fasting thing AGAIN! Not looking forward to that. Dave's analysis came back all good as well, grade A quality and high count! Yeah Dave! The only thing of concern for his test was that the liquefaction was too thick but I couldn't get a straight answer from the nurse on what exactly that means or whether it's a bad thing and prohibiting us from getting pregnant.
So here we are ::a big sigh of relief::, there is nothing wrong with either of us from the initial testing, yeah!! Everyone tells me that's a good thing, and it is! But then I think if there's nothing wrong with either one of us, what is keeping up from getting a BFP?!?! And then that short sigh of relief turns back to frustration. We have two options, to currently do nothing thinking about what we want and see what happens or see what's next for us. So of course we're seeing what's next on the list. So far I've been meeting with midwives and nurse practitioners at the office I go to but now we are getting turned over to the doctors who specialize in infertility to see what are options are and what our next step it.
No comments:
Post a Comment