Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sliced, Diced and Two Moles Short

Today I went back to my dermatologist to get two of my moles removed. It was my lunch time nip and snip! I went in over my lunch break, it took just under an hour. I had two moles on my torso removed for testing. They injected a local anesthesia many times all around my torso. It was a little uncomfortable because I saw the doctor walk over with a scalpel and scissors, I didn't feel anything but could hear him snipping my skin with the scissors and just kept imaging what was happening! I tried to distract myself but it was hard. I felt some tugging and pulling when he put the stitches in and it definitely didn't help that he was waving his hand over my face while pulling the string or whatever it is they use for stitched! I really wish they would have had a TV in there to distract you from what they are doing! My dermatologist is NOT the best conversationalist, I think of him as socially awkward. So I can't count on him to hold a conversation, his assistant was really nice and but she only talked to me at he beginning and then the end then was MIA during the procedure. I'm a little sore but all bandaged up. It seriously looks like I have 4 nipples from all the bandaging! I call them my two nubans(sp?) like Chandler from Friends! Oh how I love Friends! I get to go back to the derm tomorrow after I get off work to change my dressings and get smaller bandages then wait to hear about the biopsies. Yeah more waiting!!!

No comments: