Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
I love this time of year....getting together with family and friends, holiday food, holiday decorations, putting up the lights and tree, Christmas music...the only thing I could ever complain about would be the bad weather but I still love the snow! I guess you have to if you live in the Midwest. As a Thanksgiving tradition your suppose to reflect on what your thankful for, so I'm going to make a list...
- My health
- The hubby!
- my wonderful family
- the health of all our family members
- being able to cuddling with puppies (as we speak)
- a beautiful home
- a job, as this time last year I didn't have one
- the holiday off work
- some great friends
- getting to be an Aunt
- getting to enjoy a big tasty meal later this afternoon
- ALL of you, my readers!
- French Vanilla coffee
- freedom
- cable TV
- having a car, even if it doesn't run well, at least it runs!
I hope you all have a happy and healthy holiday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment