This is seriously the longest wait EVER!!
The other morning I was thinking how fast this week seemed to be going by and that this 2ww wouldn't really be that bad. But then I counted that it has only been five days post iui. ONLY FIVE DAYS!! It feels like it should be well over a week by now!
I don't know how I'm going to make the time pass any faster. We've been trying. We went to the fair on Thursday night to watch Darus Rucker (aka Hootie!!). Friday we had dinner at my parents with Jordan, Steph and Carter to see my Aunt Marge and Uncle Bill who come in town this weekend. Then we spent some time with friends later than night. Saturday morning I met the parents and my aunt and uncle down at our local farmer's market and then had a date night with the hubs, dinner at Ganzo's and then we drove around some car lots in anticipation to start looking for a newer car for this girl :) Very romantic I know. And today was house cleaning day.
So far I'm hopeful that this cycle is going to work! For once, I just wish time would hurry up!!!!
1 comment:
Been thinking about you!! The 2WW is horrendous!! :)
Post a Comment