Thursday, September 22, 2011

Carter's Two

Last Thursday was my nephew Carter's big second birthday and Saturday was his birthday party. Steph asked me if I could make his cake which I of course said YES I'd absolutely love to!! He had an Airplane themed party, it was so cute. I made an airplane cake with matching cupcakes in red, yellow and blue. Steph had ordered cupcake toppers with her invitations to go along with the theme, they were super cute and made the cupcakes look awesome, especially on the tree holder she picked up.


Happy 2nd Birthday Carter!


Time for presents! He likes ripping the paper off and pulling the tissue paper out. He got the cutest IOWA chair that he loved and sat right down in to open the rest of his present in.

Lil' Haddon wanting to be a present.
It was adorable, his dad put him in the box and tried packaging him up.


Dave's trying to get the kids to start learning early!!  It's never to early to start learning good mechanics. Carter is a switch hitter. Once Mollie showed Myla how to hit the ball on the tee she was a machine. She had so much fun that she didn't want to stop. I think she has softball in her future :)


We ended the night with a bonfire, complete with S'mores!!!!

1 comment:

The Gorsh House said...

Cake and cupcakes were Fab! Thanks again. Great pictures too! Carter loves aunt Brenda ;)