How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of a plum (Or a Nutter Butter as Dave says)! As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +1 this week (+5 total)
Maternity Clothes: Using the BeBand from Target with the majority of my dress pants for work.
Gender: Counting down the weeks till we find out!
Movement: It is going to be awhile but this is what I am most looking forward to!
Sleep: Still waking up multiple times a night for the bathroom but usually always fall back asleep rather quickly.
Belly button in or out? In.
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: None this week.
Aversions: None this week.
Symptoms: Multiple bathroom breaks throughout the day and night. Increase appetite. Got my flu shot last Tuesday evening and it knocked me on my ass!! I could have passed out from exhaustion later that evening then felt horrible the next day and half, plus my arm hurt for 3 days. I've never had a reaction like that to the flu shot.
Best Moment this past week: Getting to see MJ today!!!!! Aka nutter butter (as Dave referred to how big baby is now). Aka Predator...you'll see in the picture below ;) Also getting our first baby purchase in the mail, more on that later.
Milestones: Getting to 12 weeks baby! We're almost out of the first trimester, yay!
What I'm looking forward to: Picking out nursery furniture...soon.
MJ's 12 Week Photo shoot:
MJ's heartbeat today was 173 bpm and measuring 12 weeks 3 days, baby is growing!!
Our baby looks like predator!!!!!!! Lol
Close up of baby's profile with his/her hand up by it's face. Apparently MJ loves to have his/her hand up there, they kept it there the entire time.
Our sweet baby angel's beautiful profile!!



3 comments:
YEAH!! I love reading your updates :)
So, so sweet!!
I am surprised you aren't more tired! I was so thankful my first tri was in the summer... I took SO many naps, it is ridiculous!!
It won't be too long until you start feeling the little flutters- you'll question it at first, but the more it happens- you'll know it's your little MJ!
So exciting!!
Ahhh I can't wait for those flutters!!!!
Post a Comment