One Bump. Two Bump. Three Bump.
Hello Bellies!
Mollie (Steph's sister), Steph (my sis-in-law), and Me
We're representing every trimester!!
Mollie is due February 17th with #4. Although she has had all three of her girls 3 weeks earlier, so really she can go any day now! They only found out the sex of their first but have let the others be a surprise and so will this one. Steph is due June 23rd with #2. They found out what they were having with their first but will have this one be a surprise. Then there's me, due August 13th with #1 and we are definitely finding out!!
And now you can vote right over there at the top
------------------------------------------------------------------->
on what you think MJ aka Baby Dex will be!
Don't worry it's anonymous and super easy, just click on Boy or Girl and press Vote. It's so easy that even you can do it Mom and Dad (I know you read this!)
I look forward to seeing your votes! And if you want you can even comment on any post on why you think we're having a boy or girl ;)

3 comments:
I'm just gonna put it out there and say girl! That has been my gut since the moment we found out about MJ! Now if only I had a gut about my own baby growing inside me! But of course I won't be disappointed if I'm wrong... Carter needs some boy cousins or a brother :) Love you sis!
Congratulations Brenda and Dave!!
So excited for you two!!
What a fun idea....You girls look beautiful! Poor Mollie.... you all know what you are in for! Enjoy your Gestation!!! Peg
p.S. I thought Myla was a boy.....so I don't try anymore!!
I am hoping for a girl...because like I said, I just learned how to make bows! HA HA
Post a Comment