We are blessed.
My parents gave us this beautiful Isabel Bloom when we stopped over to their house after our second ultrasound. The statue is call "Faith", which is very fitting with the journey we've been on to get where we are today.
FAITH
'Without faith, nothing is possible.
With it nothing is impossible.'
-Mary McLeod Bethune
Baby Dexter received his/her first gift from Chad, Kelsey and Jackson, to hold baby's first picture.
Then today, one of my co-workers and my boss came back from running errands together with presents!! They each bought me a maternity item from Target. One was a long sleeved, black top with ruched sides that I'm sure I'll be able to wear in a few weeks and throughout the pregnancy. The other got me a gray cardigan/sweater with one button for when my belly is nice a round, it will definitely get lots of use when it's hot and the A/C is cranked up in the office!
I love my family, friends and work friends!!!


1 comment:
How wonderful and what keep sake memories! I think the statue from your parents will be very fitting if MJ is a girl :) I said it that's my prediction!!!!
Post a Comment