How Far Along: 27 weeks 2 days
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of an rutabaga! Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress.
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and rotating between maternity and non-maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Daily and I love every single minute of it! He definitely has his active and quiet periods.
Sleep: I go through phases were I'm just not comfortable sleeping on any side so I just toss and turn all night. I'm back to getting up 2-3 times a night to pee.
Belly button in or out? In but it's getting more shallow.
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week...
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain although it's just mainly at night getting in and out of bed. Nightly pee sessions. Still get that pain in my upper back right under my shoulder blade that curls around right under the top rib cage and even travels down my arm if I sit too long.
Labor Signs: Pretty positive have started feeling Braxton Hicks contractions. I think I've been feeling them for a little bit now but didn't realize they were actually BH. My entire belly will get very very tight and hard then stop. Sometimes it feels like MJ is balled up pushing really hard up again my stomach which comes in waves at times, it doesn't hurt just can feel a bit uncomfortable.
Best Moment(s) this week: Ordered the glider and ottoman
Milestones: Last week in the 2nd trimester :)
What I'm looking forward to: MJ's baby shower THIS weekend! Third trimester. Next doctors appointment on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment