Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Third Trimester!

Holy crap we're in the final stretch!
Three months left....count 'em one, two, three...until little MJ is here. WOW!

I may start to freak out very soon....I mean we are now down to doctor appointments every two weeks now instead of monthly AND have only twelve weeks until our due date.   
How Far Along: 28 weeks
How Big is Baby? Baby's now the size of an eggplant! Baby's lungs are mature enough that, if born right now, he has a pretty good chance of surviving (with help from medical technology). His skin is still pretty wrinkly (one byproduct of living in amniotic fluid) but will smoothen as fat continues to deposit. 
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and rotating between maternity and non-maternity shirts.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: Daily and I love every single minute of it! He's been one active little man lately, I find it hilarious and mesmorizing being able to watch my belly move or twitch and see parts roll from one side to the other.
Sleep: It's getting more uncomfortable as the night goes on, usually just toss and turn all night from one side to the other.
Belly button in or out? It's getting more shallow...
What I miss: Nothing!
Food Cravings: Nothing really this week...
Aversions: Not currently....
Symptoms: Still have some sciatic nerve pain although it's just mainly at night getting in and out of bed. About once or twice a week I'll have upper back right under my shoulder blade that curls around right under the top rib cage and even travels down my arm if I sit too long.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks!
Best Moment(s) this week: Having a beautiful baby shower!!!!
Milestones: Third and final trimester :)
What I'm looking forward to: Memorial Day weekend and a long week, can't wait to have Monday off.

No comments: