Thursday, July 12, 2012

Camera Shy

I've been trying to get MJ on video for some time now. He's constantly moving to the point where I've never even bothered doing those kick counts your suppose to start once you hit like 28 weeks because he's so active all the time. 

I wake up on the morning to him moving, obviously kicking saying "good morning mama!". Multiple times throughout the morning and afternoon he is wiggling and kicking away which can be a bit distracting at work. He's usually always moving on my drive home from work, then again while I'm hanging out on the couch after dinner and while trying to settle down to go to bed. 

There definitely is no shortage of attempts but I swear he knows when I pull out my camera and start videotaping because that's when he stops. As soon as I quit he starts again. Little stinker!

But yesterday I got him!   


My co-worker was on the phone with a candidate in the background so I put music with the clip instead.

It's not the best video of him moving around but at least I finally got him.

He was going crazy while I was at work. So crazy I actually started to have a ton of Braxton Hicks contractions pretty frequently too. Once I noticed how often they were coming I actually paid attention, 6 in just a half hour. But after an hour they finally stopped and that was it.

No comments: