This is a week late since our Internet has been down for an entire week.
Last week on Monday July 23rd at 2:10am we welcomed Madden James Dexter into the world!!
Weighing in at 6 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long
He came right at 37 weeks, just barely making it at full term but he apparently just couldn't wait any longer.
The last week has been kind a blur and a big adjustment for us all as we learn how to be parents and about this new little miracle in our lives now. Words cannot express how blessed we are to have just a beautiful and healthy little boy.
I have LOTS of updates and posts to work on, including his birth story which I will share on here once I find the time and energy.


2 comments:
my God, he is a perfect little boy!! That picture! Oh! MJ is blessed to have you both as parents!! Enjoy these weeks (as much as you can! haha). Get your rest, we'll wait for the story!!
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment