My little love bug is 12 weeks old!
I use to look forward to the weekends but now they have a whole new meaning! It's just not to be done working for the week and getting the chance to relax. Now I relish in the extra time I get to spend with my son and all his awesomeness!! Some Sunday's we like to have a family day in bed, which just means we like to be completely lazy. This past Sunday was one of those days. Madden got to play with mommy in daddy in bed, watched a movie, and lots of football. Then him and I took an awesome 2 hour nap and he continued to sleep another hour. Nothing like having your baby sleep on your chest all cuddly and warm!! I know I should probably have him take his naps in his crib but seriously he's not going to be this small for long and I miss him all week. I love that he woke up from his awesome nap all smiley and giggly! :)

1 comment:
I hear you Brenda!! It is so hard to get everything done by the time you get home :( I make Beckett sit in his Moby wrap while I make dinner because I just can't put him down :)
Post a Comment