Someone just cut their first tooth!!
It seriously popped through overnight. I really didn't believe other mothers who said that before by they are not lying!
Saturday I noticed he loved chewing on just about everything more so than normal and he was more tired than usual, wanting to nap sooner and longer. So that evening I took a look at his gums, there was only a small white dot. I could hardly tell if it really was anything at all or if I was just seeing spots.
Sunday afternoon I checked with my finger and definitely felt the rough edges of a tooth already! I opened up his mouth and sure enough, a little white toofer poking through.
It seriously popped through overnight. I really didn't believe other mothers who said that before by they are not lying!
Saturday I noticed he loved chewing on just about everything more so than normal and he was more tired than usual, wanting to nap sooner and longer. So that evening I took a look at his gums, there was only a small white dot. I could hardly tell if it really was anything at all or if I was just seeing spots.
Sunday afternoon I checked with my finger and definitely felt the rough edges of a tooth already! I opened up his mouth and sure enough, a little white toofer poking through.
That thing sure is fast!!
So far he's been in a pretty good mood, still a very happy baby during the day. At night, he sleeps well but will wake a few more times than normal. Usually if giving him his paci doesn't do the trick I just pick him up to settle him, rock him for a minute or two then lay him back down and he's good until either his nightly feeding or until it's time to get up.
No comments:
Post a Comment