I AM OFFICIALLY A #C25K GRADUATE! Thank you @c25kfree! Running for a cause with @BCRFcure! At the peak of my #health!
I can't believe I FINALLY made it through the entire program this round!!!
Here is my last week on the Couch to 5K program
I was less than a tenth of a mile away from running 3 full miles during the 30 minute jogging portion. My goal now is to work on my time and push myself on the treadmill to get the 3.1 miles ran in 30 minutes.
My other goal is do the program outside!!
I plan on starting a few weeks back, maybe around week 4 or 5, then building up to the full run. Running outside, especially with a stroller is so much harder than inside on a treadmill so I definitely need to build up my time and stamina on the outdoor terrain :)
Last week I said I was going to update ya'll on all my stats, AND I didn't.
So here we go....
I officially started this round of the C25K in the beginning of April, I never wrote my weight down so I'm just going by when I did, which was right before I started the 30 Day Shred on the 1st of May. I had 10 lbs to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and my number one goal has been to get to that weight off by MJ's, fast approaching, first birthday!
Measurements since May 1st (as of June 20)
Weight: -11 lbs
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: 1 inch
Thighs: 1 inch
Bust: 1 inch
Arms: 0.5 inch
Photo Time
No judging please!!!!!!!!!!!
My other goal is do the program outside!!
I plan on starting a few weeks back, maybe around week 4 or 5, then building up to the full run. Running outside, especially with a stroller is so much harder than inside on a treadmill so I definitely need to build up my time and stamina on the outdoor terrain :)
Last week I said I was going to update ya'll on all my stats, AND I didn't.
So here we go....
I officially started this round of the C25K in the beginning of April, I never wrote my weight down so I'm just going by when I did, which was right before I started the 30 Day Shred on the 1st of May. I had 10 lbs to lose to get to my pre-pregnancy weight and my number one goal has been to get to that weight off by MJ's, fast approaching, first birthday!
Measurements since May 1st (as of June 20)
Weight: -11 lbs
Waist: -3 inches
Hips: 1 inch
Thighs: 1 inch
Bust: 1 inch
Arms: 0.5 inch
Photo Time
No judging please!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm only taking pics and posting them to SEE any changes. The scale will not always be the best measurement of success so that is why measuring and comparing pictures will help ME be able to see small changes.
Subtle changes people. But changes no doubt!
Now that I have accomplished my BIG goal of losing those pesky last pounds of baby weight, it's time to work on the rest of this additional weight we got going on.
I was overweight to begin with. I know this.
My new goal is to work on the next 10 lbs.
Ideally, 13 pounds will put me at the top of a healthy BMI. I of course want to be under that at some point to be able to give myself some leeway. But we're doing baby steps here. Small goals to help stay on track and feel like the goals are attainable. So 10 is the magic number.
Overall: I'm feeling thinner. I'm feeling healthier. And STRONGER!
I have to admit, I never EVER thought I would be able to run. Nor run 3 miles or for an entire 30 minutes. It feels great to have that accomplishment under my belt.
I barely got through half of the program before I had a baby.
Even though I am currently now the same weight as before baby and my belly may be more flabby than before as well, my body is much stronger and healthier!!
Before MJ I could barely run 1 mile.
Currently I can almost run 3 miles.
I may not have the same body as I use to.
It sure doesn't look the same, even at the same weight.
But my pre-baby body can SUCK IT because I.AM.STRONGER.
I plan on blogging more about this topic at one year postpartum, stay tuned.



5 comments:
You look great. Strong is the new skinny!
Congrats on sticking with it! You look great, definite changes!
Congrats! So glad you are feeling much better!
Thanks ladies!
You look great and you did it!!! That is amazing!! It is about feeling stronger and healthier! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment