Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

It was a fairly low key weekend. Saturday we went to Carter and Mila's joint Birthday party.
It was superhero themed, Batman and Batgirl, held at a local pool.
I don't know if you can tell bu MJ loved the cupcakes!

I think this may have been his first time at the pool outside. His swim lessons were inside at the YMCA and we've gone swimming while staying at hotels. But aside from the baby pool in our backyard, yup I'd say this was his first.

It took him a few minutes to get use to the water and his new environment. But then he loved it.

He kept trying to crawl around. He would try crawling deeper and deeper in the baby pool section, even to where his legs were no longer touching but he still make the movements and then his face would start to go under water.....and that's where mommy or daddy came to the rescue.

MJ had fun watching all the kids and splashing around. He sure was tuckered out afterwards!


**Tera also ended up having her baby Saturday evening. So I went up to visit the new parents and brand new baby Violet at the hospital Sunday evening. Violet is SOOOO tiny! I mean tinier than I even expected, only 6lbs 8oz, but so very beautiful!

Can't wait to get some more newborn baby cuddles once they get home, rested and adjusted.

No comments: