Sunday, March 2, 2014

Eat ALL the mini eggs!!

This weekend consisted of a bit of a sugar overload.
The most sugar I've had in months, aside from Valentine's Day :-/
I decided to try out Advocare's 10-day cleanse, starting Monday!
I've debated between the cleanse and the 24-day challenge, but since the challenge is longer (and more expensive) I thought I'd start with the cleanse to see how I like it and if I can make it 10 days.
I know it's only ten days, so I should be able to handle it no problem but I hear those fiber drinks suck. I've already been eating pretty healthy anyways so it won't be that much of a change. Dinner with the fam will be the most difficult as well as the weekend, when we tend to eat out the most.
I plan on posting updated on how it goes.... 
.
.
I've been totally slacking in the working out department the past 2 weeks.
Most days I didn't even hit 5,000 steps on the Fitbit...whomp whomp.
However I did complete one workout with a JM dvd and afterwards, while stretching I found out I can finally touch my toes!!!
 Non Scale Victory!
I've never been able to touch my toes while stretching with straight legs. I didn't even realize I had done it until afterwards and then had to do it again to make sure.
Proof I'm getting more flexible!
.
.
.
I posted this pic on Instagram (BMDEX) just the other night, I love this kids facial expressions!
He makes this surprised look ALL.THE.TIME. So glad I finally captured it on camera.
After bath hair

No comments: