Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's That Season!

Can anyone guess what season it is??

Baseball season.

Hence why I've been MIA for the past 2 months. I have ZERO time for anything!! Between working full time outside the house, being a full time mama, taking baking orders, trying to keep up working out, taking MJ to baseball games so he can see daddy for 10 minutes during the week, tending to two dogs, and trying to keep our house in some sort of order while the hubs is pretty much gone 5-6 days a week.
I'm exhausted just writing that! Yikes! 

This kid loves being out at the ball field. He will actually sit for a while and watch the game when we first get there. Usually Jackson and Halana are there, once everyone warms up they are off and playing, following each other around, monkey see monkey do. In between games we watch daddy out on the field raking the pitchers mound and getting it all ready for the next game. Once he's done, MJ takes off onto the field or in the dugout to find baseballs and throw them to anyone around.  
.
.
.
Yesterday I completed an item off my baking bucket list, to make homemade cinnamon rolls. One of my friends from work had her birthday so I made them for her since it's one of her faves. I actually found a recipe that only takes 1 hour for prep and cooking. They were so good!!
I may never buy a tube of rolls ever again, how I can I ever go back?! 
After work we enjoyed some happy hour birthday drinks. I may have ordered a ginormous beer and ate an ungodly amount of chips, salsa and white cheese dip. It was heaven!!! All those splurges yesterday sure made me feel guilt plus I wasn't even close to getting in my 10,000 steps for the day.
 
What else does someone do to make up for it?
Sweat the booze out!!!
 
No gym, no problem.
I ran the hills in our yard!
 
How have I never thought of doing this before?
Oh, because it sucks that's why. I only lasted 15 minutes in the heat and humidity then took my workout inside for a Jillian Michaels session.
Totally felt better about my choices for the day :) 
 

No comments: