Here's what's on my Christmas Wish List this year.
2. Workout leggings from Old Navy, preferably a color other than black
3. My boring plain white mugs at home need some spicing up, a new coffee cup would be great.
4. I'm loving these blanket scarfs that are poppin up everywhere.
5. I'm always happy to accept gift cards for a mani/pedi, to my hair salon, Target, or even Lowe's for some DIY projects.
3. My boring plain white mugs at home need some spicing up, a new coffee cup would be great.
4. I'm loving these blanket scarfs that are poppin up everywhere.
5. I'm always happy to accept gift cards for a mani/pedi, to my hair salon, Target, or even Lowe's for some DIY projects.
6. A Programmable Crock-pot, cause some meals just don't need to be in there all-day-long while at work.
7. A new Fitbit, I've felt completely lost without mine since I lost it in the Wisconsin Dells.

No comments:
Post a Comment