Maternity clothes: After the last update I spent the weekend going through all the maternity clothes I got back from my friend Tera she borrowed plus all the clothes she had that she gave me and additional clothes another friend gave me. I am now practically wearing nothing but all maternity.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Pretty well! Can't really complain these past weeks have been good. Some nights I wake up for a quick bathroom break but typically fall right back to sleep with no problems.
Weight: Weigh in at least weeks appointment +1lb over 3 weeks, I call that a win!! That's +8 lbs total.
Exercise: Keeping up the 10K+ steps a day 6 out of 7 days of the week typically which I think is definitely helping with keeping weight gain in check. Although I know this babe will be due for a nice weight gain here in the next few weeks.....and now looking at Week 19 vs Week 20 pictures I say it's begun :)
![]() |
| Forgot to take an actual belly shot so a top view will have to due. |
Baby Update: Heart rate is keeping steady at 160 bpm at last weeks appointment .
Best Moment(s) this (4) Weeks: Hearing baby again of course. We got the large majority of our front landscaping done and plants/flowers finally all planted. Our new fence went in so now we have a much bigger fenced in yard area that we are so excited about. Potty training is in full effect, MJ seems to have peeing down and even is starting to go into the bathroom and pee all my himself without help. Going #2 is an entire different story that we are trying to work one. That would definitely not be on my Best Moments category.
Miss Anything: Why do all the foods your told to avoid always sound the BEST while pregnant?!? A spicy tuna roll sounds fabulous. So does almost any sandwich as Subway with deli meat, not toasts or hot. A Summer Shandy or Citrus Rattler sure would be nice to enjoy sitting on the deck...I guess there's always next summer for that.
Movement: More frequent movement. This past week I've finally been feeling much more kicks and jabs however the majority of all movement has still been low strong rolling. Often in the evenings is when I feel him/her the most, sometimes it feels like a softball is being rolled up again my pelvis and could possibly bust out.
Food cravings: Tropical Sno!! It sounds so good every single day however I've only went to get it once :( Why don't they deliver or have more locations!
Anything making you queasy or sick: None
Gender: One week countdown till our
Symptoms:
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Feeling pretty darn good right now.
Looking forward to: Lots to look forward to over the next few weeks including finishing our large landscaping project, Micro Brew Mile & 6k, celebrating my nieces 3rd birthday, trip to Minnesota for a family wedding, Fourth of July, and of course the big doctors appointment next week.
![]() |
| Woah baby sure grew this week!! |




No comments:
Post a Comment