GIRL!!!
Obviously my momtuition is completely off as I am now 0-2 in guessing the sex of our kids. I am still in a bit of shock that we're having a little girl since I was guessing boy this time around.
Baby girl is measure exactly on target to the day with a heart rate of 148 bpm. Looking very active, healthy and perfect :) From all her moving around during the ultrasound, the tech was extremely confident in saying baby is a girl! We got some great pictures of our little one and are very grateful everything looks good so far.
Madden was as good as a almost 3 year old can be expected during an extra long ultrasound and doctors appointment. After initially seeing baby on the television screen and then finding out the gender, he was more interested in getting treats and going home. So on the way home from our appointment we stopped at the grocery store quickly to pick up some balloons to help make our announcement photo. He was most interested in playing with the balloons :)



2 comments:
Very exciting!!! Congrats on a healthy girl :)
Yay! Congrats!
I totally understand about the treats and balloons, we've got the same thing going on here.
I too had it backwards on gender. I "wanted" a girl the first time around and a boy the second time...We have an older brother and little sister. But most of all they are both healthy. :D
Post a Comment