Friday, January 8, 2016

New Year, New Goals

Every year I make a list of goals I would like to accomplish throughout the year in lieu of making one or two big New Years resolutions. I don't always complete them all, unexpected events happen but they are all always obtainable goals. This year I am focusing once again on my health and family.

Health Goals:
- Try the 21 Day Fix and document results - starting Jan 11th 
- Maintain a weekly workout/exercise routine
- Add weigh lifting to workouts
- Lose the remaining baby weight, 17lbs to go as of today
- Learn to meal plan and prep healthy options for myself and family
- Participate in 3 race or fitness events
- 10k steps/day for 25 days of each month 

Family Goals:
- Baptize Madden and Harper
- Pay off Honda
- Dave find a new job
- Once the above is complete, 52 week money challenge
- Schedule mommy/Madden date nights 
- Breastfeed Harper for one year

No comments: